Heavy Duty, Commercial Quality Heating/Cooling Controller - Professional Version
This is a professional heavy duty heating/cooling controller for your large aquarium or water circulation project fabricated by Bear Valley Aquatics.
- Available in 1800 watt or 2400 watt versions.
- Custom sizes including 230 volt models are available.
- Power controlled by oversized independent contactor. By oversizing the contactor, this unit is suitable for both resistive (heating) and inductive (motor) loads.
- The controller can be used control a small pump and heater for a custom recirculation system.
- The pro controller utilizes a very versatile digital controller that is extremely configurable.
- The controller utilizes either RTD or thermocouple sensors. Numerous types of sensors are compatible.
- Dual alarm circuits are include. One circuit is configured to detect user-defined high and low temperature conditions. The second circuit is rough wired for initiating a secondary heating/cooling loop to respond to alarm conditions.
- Raise or lower the setpoint temperature by pressing up/down arrows on the controller panel.
- Many configurable parameters for the serious user, but the factory defaults work for most situations.
- No heating element or chiller is included with the controller, but you can optionally add a heater element to the order.
- RTD sensor probe is water proof with a stainless steel head. Approximately 10 feet in length. Highly responsive
- Includes supplementary circuit breaker.
- Standard units come with three prong plug for standard US receptacles.
- Enclosure is rated for IP65 and is completely non-metallic.
- Bright LED panel indicator shows when the controller is sensing an alarm condition. Unit is bench tested prior to shipping and is preset to approximately 78°F. high temperature is set to 90°F and low temp is 72° F. All these values are easily modifed.
- Available with UL 489 circuit breaker when primary branch circuit protection is required.
- All components are completely replaceable and upgradable.
- 6 month warranty on components only.
Write Your Own Review